Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I miss part one.....





I miss my Uni days, the careless innocence of it all. The greatest days of my life?

The love, the growing up, the first attempt of making a success of adult life....

The Cure, leather jackets, bad hash, good hash, cherry roll ups, cherry Docs, Ashby Road (pictured), the most beautiful art students, stripey leggings, sex, sex, LOVE, MAJOR LOVE, Guinness, The Paget Arms, crap bikes, going to bed 48 hours after getting up, pots of tea, CONVERSATION, train journeys, young persons railcards, kit bags, Grebos, funky dreads, piercings, band t shirts, the left legged pineapple (music store), RAG week, music journalism (bad, very bad), Harry French Court, writing letters, writing essays, librarys, missing lectures, food fights, Home and Away (?!) The Wonderstuff, Neds Atomic Dustbin, Pop Will Eat Itself, black jumpers with holes, crap cookery, depression, cold nights, The Smiths, The Cure The Cure The Cure.....

The very happiest of memories...... Loughborough Uni 1991-1994

1 comment:

Angel said...

lost youth mate... I know what you mean though.. I miss the days, but at the time I reckon I didnt make the most of them... bit like now really...